Beginner Series: How to Create a Killer Listing for AirBnb/Vrbo? | Second Home VRM
Updated: Mar 8, 2022
If you're an avid Airbnb and VRBO traveler, but are considering listing your place on the platform to earn some extra cash or if you're new to hosting, this article is for you!
If you're new to the Airbnb or Vrbo scene, then creating a listing that stands out from the rest can be daunting. How do you make your property look irresistible? And how do you make sure guests feel welcome and comfortable? In this beginner series, we'll give you some tips on how to create a killer listing for your vacation rental. Stay tuned!
1. What is the difference between AirBnB and VRBO
2. How to create a profile on AirBnb or Vrbo
3. Tips for creating an appealing listing that will get you more bookings
4. The importance of reviews and how they can affect your business
5. Common mistakes people make when renting out their home/apartment
6. What are the benefits of using these services, and what should I expect in return from my guests/renters who stay at my place while I am away on vacation or traveling for work purposes
7) Other things to consider before starting this kind of rental service- such as insurance, security deposit, etc...etc...etc... (list other topics)
8) Final thoughts about this type of rental service - pros vs cons, advice to newbies looking into it, etc..(list final thoughts).
As you can see, it is becoming increasingly difficult to compete in the rental market. Thousands of properties are being sold just for Airbnb/Vrbo listings alone. Those that do not want to take on all this work need to find someone who has already done so and follow their lead. If they have been successful, chances are there's a reason behind it! These top listing sites like Airbnb or Vrbo might be new but thousands of people use them every day because they provide an easier way to rent out property while still making some money off of what would otherwise go unused. They're also attracting more buyers with these features due to the affordable prices which means your competition will only get tougher over time unless you adapt too!
What will attract your ideal customer? Let me know in the comments!